Sunday, August 31, 2014

BOR T-Chart



What the research says
Evidence showing accuracy or Inaccuracy
Serious
Overall, I wouldn’t consider myself a serious person. If you were to ask my friends or family members they would tell you I am spontaneous, outgoing,and fun. Of course, when i meet someone new i tend to be more timid and shy. I won't fully be myself around anyone unless i can feel comfortable with them.
May procrastinate to relieve burden of perfectionism
I consider myself both a perfectionist and a procrastinator. I do feel as tho this describes me accurately. For example, even if i were to start my homework right when i got home, I still wouldn't be done before midnight because of my need for everything to be perfect. This way, if i start my homework at around 10, I don't have a lot of time to do it, so i don't feel the pressure to make it perfect.
Critical to self and others
For me, this is a true statement. I’m extremely critical of myself. I’m never truly satisfied with myself. I always tell myself that i can do better, try harder, or change in some way.I am also critical of others, but not in the sense of appearance, but more towards attitude and personality.
Likes to be a “rescuer”
I’m Always trying to help and “save” others. Whether it is donating my time, money or efforts, its something I feel I need to do.

Gets along well with people older or younger (not same age)
This is both accurate and inaccurate at the same time. I have friends who are the same age, younger, and older, but their is never too much of an age difference. It’s usually only a one to three year difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment